Saturday, March 15, 2014

March Break - CT and Schoolhouse

I was thankful that the CT scan was scheduled for the first day of March Break. Jason took me to St Mary's Hospital and the procedure was relatively quick and simple. I had some anxiety about the claustrophobic feeling of the ct scan machine but it was nowhere near as bad as I had imagined. The test was over and I was told that the results would be available to my doctor's office by the end of the week. I left with a skip in my step thinking, my doctor had said she would only call me if there was "something wrong" - I just had talked myself into the feeling that I would not hear from her. A couple of the lumps on my neck had actually felt like they had gotten smaller. The lump near my collarbone definitely had not. It was squishy and definitely seemed swollen. I had only a few other sweating episodes and decided they were more due to anxiety or hormonal changes. We were going to get ready to go to my Aunt's Schoolhouse so Jay and the kids could do some skiing. I was looking forward to getting away and Jason being out of the house for a change of scenery. Looking for a job is a frustrating, lengthy experience.

Unfortunately, this feeling was short-lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment